Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode


SubjectPaul Shanley convicted new Reply to this message
Posted byChachiSqrPants
Posted on02/07/05 05:21 PM



discuss

CSP


SubjectRe: Paul Shanley convicted new Reply to this message
Posted byGriking
Posted on02/07/05 07:47 PM



> discuss
>
> CSP
>


Well, he was a priest and he was convicted.

Is that what you were looking for?




SubjectYou are a gentleman new Reply to this message
Posted byChachiSqrPants
Posted on02/07/05 08:32 PM



and a jackass. Discuss.

No, I thought about making some snide comment about the catholic religion, then thought twice about it.

Either way, they've got a big problem that probably gets swept under the rug more than it should. Good thing he's convicted.

CSP


SubjectRe: You are a gentleman new Reply to this message
Posted bylux_92886
Posted on02/07/05 09:05 PM



> and a jackass. Discuss.
>
> No, I thought about making some snide comment about the catholic religion, then
> thought twice about it.
>
> Either way, they've got a big problem that probably gets swept under the rug
> more than it should. Good thing he's convicted.
>
> CSP
>


They are in desperate need of priests even to the point that they will take in homosexuals, pedophiles, and other sex offenders. This isn't the church Jesus started anymore. It went apostate a long time ago.




Subjectgod money new Reply to this message
Posted byLord Ashram
Posted on02/07/05 09:51 PM



> and a jackass. Discuss.
>
> No, I thought about making some snide comment about the catholic religion, then
> thought twice about it.
>
> Either way, they've got a big problem that probably gets swept under the rug
> more than it should. Good thing he's convicted.

and who do you think will be financially paying for their sins?
won't really be the church, but those who support and recieve support from the church.
every dolla they be paying for the settlements, is one less dolla they be spending on food banks 'n other shits. which was probably why they tried to cover it up. but imo they shold've beat that shit out of 'em the first time they did that shits then castrated the fuckers instead of just saying "you be a no no" and send them to another parish to play hide the sausge elsewhere.

/father i have sinned, now stop touching me there


------------------------------------------------
your name is bitch, and i own you!



Subjecthurt Reply to this message
Posted byLord Ashram
Posted on02/07/05 09:53 PM



> They are in desperate need of priests even to the point that they will take in
> homosexuals, pedophiles, and other sex offenders. This isn't the church Jesus
> started anymore. It went apostate a long time ago.

i'm hoping that was just typed wrong and ya ain't accusing gay p33pz to being "other sex offenders".


------------------------------------------------
your name is bitch, and i own you!



SubjectRe: hurt new Reply to this message
Posted bylux_92886
Posted on02/07/05 10:09 PM



> > They are in desperate need of priests even to the point that they will take in
> > homosexuals, pedophiles, and other sex offenders. This isn't the church Jesus
> > started anymore. It went apostate a long time ago.
>
> i'm hoping that was just typed wrong and ya ain't accusing gay p33pz to being
> "other sex offenders".
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------
> your name is bitch, and i own you!
>

Oh, I see how you could read that bad. No, I don't feel homosexuals are sex offenders. They shouldn't be priests though.




Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode