Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All Threads*Show in Flat Mode*


SubjectPlay them on the SNES Reply to this message
Posted bySnowball 2
Posted on02/26/08 10:41 PM



While I enjoyed the additional content I noticed the sounds/musical score couldn't compare to the SNES version. For me, FF 6 was enjoyable 60% for the awesome story and the other 40% for one of the most memorable videogame scores I've ever known. I still listen to it all the time (the arranged orchestra version).

pixel-eight.com


-
Entire Thread
Subject  Posted byPosted On
*WOuld Final Fantasy 7 be worthy of a play through today?  JudgeInjury02/26/08 07:36 PM
.*I'd play FF9 again...  Halcyon03/04/08 00:40 AM
.*go play phantasy star. -nt-  Ti-BOne02/27/08 04:36 PM
..*This *nt*  wildcat02/28/08 00:33 AM
.*get Lost Odyssey instead, it's full of win -nt-  skydoune02/27/08 01:34 AM
.*Thanks for the advice guys  JudgeInjury02/26/08 11:46 PM
.*Re: WOuld Final Fantasy 7 be worthy of a play through today?  VmprHntrD02/26/08 11:10 PM
..*How is Zelda Twilight Princess?  Techrat 200402/26/08 11:45 PM
...*Re: How is Zelda Twilight Princess?  VmprHntrD02/27/08 10:38 PM
....*So was I better off getting  Techrat 200402/27/08 11:08 PM
.....*Re: So was I better off getting  VmprHntrD02/28/08 05:52 PM
...*It's really good.  JudgeInjury02/26/08 11:51 PM
.*I think I am. (Cheating)  SatsuNoHiTo02/26/08 11:09 PM
.*Play it on the PSP  Snowball 202/26/08 10:44 PM
.*Re: WOuld Final Fantasy 7 be worthy of a play through today?  Techrat 200402/26/08 09:16 PM
.*if you like the style, yes  newsdee02/26/08 08:06 PM
..*I can't agree more  Pr3tty F1y02/26/08 08:56 PM
...*Re: I can't agree more  Techrat 200402/26/08 09:20 PM
.....Play them on the SNES  Snowball 202/26/08 10:41 PM
.....*MY SNES is in the closet...  Techrat 200402/26/08 11:06 PM