Welcome to Emulationworld

Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode


SubjectWell, MW2 blew my fucking mind new Reply to this message
Posted byEon_Blue
Posted on11/11/09 07:26 PM



The final kill (I won't spoil it) is fucking INCREDIBLE.

The entire game is so over the top - I never played the first one, so I was sort of expecting a realistic, somewhat sedated, military sim. It is NOT that.

There were so many HOLY FUCKING SHIT moments - easily a FEW of them per stage.

Good stuff. I really suck at the game though - I've been conditioned to just fucking rush in and mow shit down. Thanks Halo!




SubjectI'm not into that kind of stuff Reply to this message
Posted byParatech
Posted on11/11/09 11:18 PM



But it's cool you like it!

As I have said elsewhere, this is an individual thing, what matters is the buyer of the game enjoys it. Even if very few other people like a game, if you like the game and feel it was worth the money, that's all that matters...



The new and improved King of Lamers 2003!


SubjectFAG new Reply to this message
Posted bySilentAce
Posted on11/12/09 00:30 AM



BOOOOOM HEADSHOOOT!!!




Subject So you are just now playing Mech Warrior 2 after all these years?!? -nt- new Reply to this message
Posted byn2locarz
Posted on11/12/09 03:51 AM



> But it's cool you like it!
>
> As I have said elsewhere, this is an individual thing, what matters is the buyer
> of the game enjoys it. Even if very few other people like a game, if you like
> the game and feel it was worth the money, that's all that matters...
>
>
>
> The new and improved King of Lamers 2003!
>





SubjectThanks man, that's how I justified Pokemon Snap new Reply to this message
Posted byEon_Blue
Posted on11/12/09 05:40 AM



No really, fuck you guys that game's awesome.




SubjectMonster World III is better, one of the best Wonderboy games. -nt- new Reply to this message
Posted byTi-BOne
Posted on11/12/09 06:00 AM



> The final kill (I won't spoil it) is fucking INCREDIBLE.
>
> The entire game is so over the top - I never played the first one, so I was sort
> of expecting a realistic, somewhat sedated, military sim. It is NOT that.
>
> There were so many HOLY FUCKING SHIT moments - easily a FEW of them per stage.
>
> Good stuff. I really suck at the game though - I've been conditioned to just
> fucking rush in and mow shit down. Thanks Halo!
>



SubjectNo, Unreal Tournament & others... new Reply to this message
Posted byParatech
Posted on11/12/09 01:48 PM



Batman Arkham Asylum, and a few other "unique" FPS. I plan on playing "Damnation" as soon as I get a new hard drive, hopefully Christmas...



The new and improved King of Lamers 2003!


SubjectYeah new Reply to this message
Posted byMarv
Posted on11/13/09 03:47 AM



> The final kill (I won't spoil it) is fucking INCREDIBLE.
>
> The entire game is so over the top - I never played the first one, so I was sort
> of expecting a realistic, somewhat sedated, military sim. It is NOT that.
>
> There were so many HOLY FUCKING SHIT moments - easily a FEW of them per stage.
>
> Good stuff. I really suck at the game though - I've been conditioned to just
> fucking rush in and mow shit down. Thanks Halo!

I liked the single player campaign a lot! It didn't wimp-out on anything and seemed like a hell of a ride. At some points (like the bit in Brazil), I had to remind myself to play the game rather than look at the scenery!

For multiplayer, I suck a bit too, but I find that choosing the Grenadier, and then picking the grenade launcher works well. You only get 2 shots with it, but they count pretty well - you can hit the ground near an enemy and they die in one shot. Normally I die after 1 or 2 kills anyway, and so I get more grenade rounds - hurrah!




SubjectIf you play Damnation new Reply to this message
Posted byjonnyvegas
Posted on11/16/09 12:33 PM



You don't deserve to have a 360 or PS3, its awful.






SubjectI have the PC version... new Reply to this message
Posted byParatech
Posted on11/16/09 05:15 PM



> You don't deserve to have a 360 or PS3, its awful.
>
I have the PC version, $9.99, better than spending $59.99 on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, IMSHO (for the PC, I hear the 360 COD MW2 is good!)




The new and improved King of Lamers 2003!


SubjectIt was 26 over here new Reply to this message
Posted byjonnyvegas
Posted on11/16/09 05:29 PM



One of the supermarkets sparked a massive price war. I hope they do the same for Left for dead 2






Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode