Welcome to Emulationworld

Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode


SubjectWiFi in the sky again new Reply to this message
Posted bysphincter
Posted on11/22/09 08:04 PM



Airbus still gargles balls. So does Opera Mobile.



SubjectYes Scarebus does suck balls. new Reply to this message
Posted byPlane Wrecker
Posted on11/22/09 08:19 PM



I'll send a male sky hoe to comfort you later.


Who dares wins.


SubjectUnnecessary new Reply to this message
Posted bysphincter
Posted on11/22/09 10:05 PM



> I'll send a male sky hoe to comfort you later.

I'm laid over at SFO for four hours. Pretty sure they can fulfill that request here.

However, if you'd care to send me the young lady at the Virgin America ticket counter in SEA who had a rather pleasant resemblance to Gillian Anderson, it would be much appreciated.


SubjectRe: Unnecessary new Reply to this message
Posted byPlane Wrecker
Posted on11/23/09 01:18 AM



> > I'll send a male sky hoe to comfort you later.
>
> I'm laid over at SFO for four hours. Pretty sure they can fulfill that request
> here.
>
> However, if you'd care to send me the young lady at the Virgin America ticket
> counter in SEA who had a rather pleasant resemblance to Gillian Anderson, it
> would be much appreciated.
>

Negative lady at ticket counter is mine. According to FAR part 91 the pilot in command (me) had priority on the sky hoes. The pilot in command (again me) can also allot sky hoes to their passenger (you). As PIC You have to have the male sky hoes.

Now if you were Wildcat who has some knowledgeable of the aviation industry I might give him fat Bertha. :D

On a serious note however it sucks that your at KSFO as air traffic has got to suck this time a year.

Who dares wins.


SubjectUm... He's in SF. -nt- The person in question IS a guy. SURPRISE! new Reply to this message
Posted byCereal Killer
Posted on11/23/09 06:39 PM



Send a webcam shot when he discover's she has a dick

> > > I'll send a male sky hoe to comfort you later.
> >
> > I'm laid over at SFO for four hours. Pretty sure they can fulfill that request
> > here.
> >
> > However, if you'd care to send me the young lady at the Virgin America ticket
> > counter in SEA who had a rather pleasant resemblance to Gillian Anderson, it
> > would be much appreciated.
> >
>
> Negative lady at ticket counter is mine. According to FAR part 91 the pilot in
> command (me) had priority on the sky hoes. The pilot in command (again me) can
> also allot sky hoes to their passenger (you). As PIC You have to have the male
> sky hoes.
>
> Now if you were Wildcat who has some knowledgeable of the aviation industry I
> might give him fat Bertha. :D
>
> On a serious note however it sucks that your at KSFO as air traffic has got to
> suck this time a year.
>
> Who dares wins.
>





SubjectRe: Yes Scarebus does suck balls. new Reply to this message
Posted byZeroKnightRaiden
Posted on12/01/09 00:02 AM





-nZero




SubjectGotta love Fark *nt* Reply to this message
Posted bywildcat
Posted on12/01/09 12:20 PM



>
>
> -nZero
>
>





Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode