Welcome to Emulationworld

Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode


SubjectEvery person I know spooged over the iPhone announcement new Reply to this message
Posted byCereal Killer
Posted on06/07/10 05:22 PM



10 people I know posted a play by play on Facebook, circle jerked, and ejaculated. There's like 8 pages worth of iJack.




SubjectRe: Every person I know spooged over the iPhone announcement new Reply to this message
Posted bySilentAce
Posted on06/07/10 06:31 PM



As if there wasn't enough apple vs < any other company > arguments out there... but I do agree. I don't understand the amazement with everything good ole Steve talks about. The iPhone was "somewhat" original... but it has since turned into nothing new... ever... in fact they "stole" multi tasking from android or blackberry/whoever did it first, since that was a main selling point. Apple is a bunch of overpriced shit that you can get some other thing to do similar tasks usually cheaper (or at least with more functionality)... i just realized that I am doing it again...

simple... apple will keep making "amazing" and "ground breaking" devices... I will just purchase the non apple version of all of them to use in my daily life.

> 10 people I know posted a play by play on Facebook, circle jerked, and
> ejaculated. There's like 8 pages worth of iJack.
>
>





SubjectRe: Every person I know spooged over the iPhone announcement new Reply to this message
Posted byLaw_Suit
Posted on06/07/10 09:48 PM



You should tell them they should hold their shit in till the next iphone, the iphone 5, next year. I don't know if it's a phone thing or a apple thing but the second a product comes out, a newer one is coming out to obsolete it in a month. It does not make me want to invest in any of their products.

Like why bother to invest in an ipad when ipad 2 is coming in a few months!!




SubjectI can do all this shit with my laptop, whoop de do Basile NT new Reply to this message
Posted byInspectorGadget
Posted on06/07/10 11:13 PM



> 10 people I know posted a play by play on Facebook, circle jerked, and
> ejaculated. There's like 8 pages worth of iJack.
>
>







SubjectIt's because you live in CalifistmyA with Steve Jobs' arm. -nt- East side reps Android. Reply to this message
Posted bySatsuNoHiTo
Posted on06/08/10 00:14 AM



asdf




SubjectRe: Every person I know spooged over the iPhone announcement new Reply to this message
Posted byVmprHntrD
Posted on06/08/10 01:25 AM



Super Apple fucks really piss me off with their droning as they make the purely worst of the worst of console fanboy douchebags minor league ball. It takes a purely special breed of asshole trendy twat to get into the yearly Apple Steve handJobsing people with the same old shit with minor upgrades/changes with a newer higher price. They do it in the most cocky, smug and disgusting way you wish that man and his company had succumbed to that cancer. I can't stand the behavior, attitude, and the outrageous overpricing of shit other people tended to have already done, better, and for less. Their PCs are the worst as they're just Windows boxes with a dual booting OS and crappy stylized box to it.

> 10 people I know posted a play by play on Facebook, circle jerked, and
> ejaculated. There's like 8 pages worth of iJack.
>
>




Billy Connolly - Statement of the Century
"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time ?"


SubjectGoogle and Apple are neighbors -nt- Hippy gay free palestine new Reply to this message
Posted byCereal Killer
Posted on06/08/10 01:34 PM



> asdf
>
>





Subjectit's not bad if you think of it as a phone new Reply to this message
Posted bynewsdee
Posted on06/09/10 07:00 AM



Disclaimer: I don't have one, but I'm thinking of getting one.

I made my peace with Apple when I stopped thinking of the iPhone as a computer. Historically phones have been crappy locked platforms where you had to pay to even get a ringtone (and probably some still are like that). In that sense the iPhone is a great phone.

There Droid phones with more features, but the few the iPhone has are done well (like the responsive touch screen). The first generation iPhone was quite crappy and II didn't look further then, but recently I was impressed by the 3GS. If the 4 is faster than that's quite a good improvement. Others features have catched up as well.

I have one of the "computer" phones - the N95. I can put whatever I want into it, but at the end the lack of good interface makes it very limited. I've looked at the N850 (no n900 around here) but I wasn't very impressed by the interface (it felt clunky like the first iPhone).

Do Droid phones fare better? What's a good alternative?






[download a life]


SubjectRe: Every person I know spooged over the iPhone announcement new Reply to this message
Posted bysphincter
Posted on06/09/10 11:49 AM



> I don't understand the amazement with everything good ole Steve talks about.

I don't get it either... And I'm a Mac guy these days. It's just a fucking phone that does some other stuff, but Jobs and his fanboys treat every product coming out of that company like it's the Second Coming of Christ.

> The iPhone was "somewhat" original... but it has since turned into nothing new...
> ever... in fact they "stole" multi tasking from android or blackberry/whoever
> did it first, since that was a main selling point.

Back in early 2006, my phone (running Windows Mobile 5) could multitask. Frankly, I'm appalled that the iPhone OS didn't have that (and copy and paste, and MMS messaging) from the start.

> Apple is a bunch of overpriced shit that you can get some other thing to do similar tasks usually
> cheaper (or at least with more functionality)... i just realized that I am doing
> it again...

Here's the thing: most of the tools that I use to do my job are *nix-based. This leaves me with three choices: run them under Windows in either Cygwin or VMWare; install Linux and put up with the shitty desktop experience (fuck OpenOffice); run a Mac and be able to use all my software and have Microsoft Office to boot.

Believe me, I hate the zealots. Those people are assclowns and would buy a wet turd if it had an Apple logo on it. But the OS is pretty slick and takes advantage of the hardware in a way that Windows doesn't.

Note: Windows 7 is pretty damn good. Nothing against it; I'd just rather run OSX.


SubjectRe: Every person I know spooged over the iPhone announcement new Reply to this message
Posted bySilentAce
Posted on06/09/10 01:36 PM



I would run some variant of OSX if there fucking PC's weren't so expensive. I want to at least learn enough to help in my PC knowledge but there bottom of the barrel "new" computer (being the mac mini) still costs half a G just to own.

> > I don't understand the amazement with everything good ole Steve talks about.
>
> I don't get it either... And I'm a Mac guy these days. It's just a fucking
> phone that does some other stuff, but Jobs and his fanboys treat every product
> coming out of that company like it's the Second Coming of Christ.
>
> > The iPhone was "somewhat" original... but it has since turned into nothing
> new...
> > ever... in fact they "stole" multi tasking from android or blackberry/whoever
> > did it first, since that was a main selling point.
>
> Back in early 2006, my phone (running Windows Mobile 5) could multitask.
> Frankly, I'm appalled that the iPhone OS didn't have that (and copy and paste,
> and MMS messaging) from the start.
>
> > Apple is a bunch of overpriced shit that you can get some other thing to do
> similar tasks usually
> > cheaper (or at least with more functionality)... i just realized that I am
> doing
> > it again...
>
> Here's the thing: most of the tools that I use to do my job are *nix-based.
> This leaves me with three choices: run them under Windows in either Cygwin or
> VMWare; install Linux and put up with the shitty desktop experience (fuck
> OpenOffice); run a Mac and be able to use all my software and have Microsoft
> Office to boot.
>
> Believe me, I hate the zealots. Those people are assclowns and would buy a wet
> turd if it had an Apple logo on it. But the OS is pretty slick and takes
> advantage of the hardware in a way that Windows doesn't.
>
> Note: Windows 7 is pretty damn good. Nothing against it; I'd just rather run
> OSX.
>





SubjectDoesn't the military exchange have good deals? new Reply to this message
Posted byCereal Killer
Posted on06/09/10 03:33 PM



I sneak on the Air Force base exchange in Fairfield with my Coast Gaurd friends. I know the iPad isn't in stock yet, but they carry a number of Macbooks. I need an iPad for testing, but I can't afford the goddamn thing either. Doesn't help that they seemed to open a strip club right behind the base either.

> I would run some variant of OSX if there fucking PC's weren't so expensive. I
> want to at least learn enough to help in my PC knowledge but there bottom of the
> barrel "new" computer (being the mac mini) still costs half a G just to own.
>
> > > I don't understand the amazement with everything good ole Steve talks about.
> >
> > I don't get it either... And I'm a Mac guy these days. It's just a fucking
> > phone that does some other stuff, but Jobs and his fanboys treat every product
> > coming out of that company like it's the Second Coming of Christ.
> >
> > > The iPhone was "somewhat" original... but it has since turned into nothing
> > new...
> > > ever... in fact they "stole" multi tasking from android or
> blackberry/whoever
> > > did it first, since that was a main selling point.
> >
> > Back in early 2006, my phone (running Windows Mobile 5) could multitask.
> > Frankly, I'm appalled that the iPhone OS didn't have that (and copy and paste,
> > and MMS messaging) from the start.
> >
> > > Apple is a bunch of overpriced shit that you can get some other thing to do
> > similar tasks usually
> > > cheaper (or at least with more functionality)... i just realized that I am
> > doing
> > > it again...
> >
> > Here's the thing: most of the tools that I use to do my job are *nix-based.
> > This leaves me with three choices: run them under Windows in either Cygwin or
> > VMWare; install Linux and put up with the shitty desktop experience (fuck
> > OpenOffice); run a Mac and be able to use all my software and have Microsoft
> > Office to boot.
> >
> > Believe me, I hate the zealots. Those people are assclowns and would buy a
> wet
> > turd if it had an Apple logo on it. But the OS is pretty slick and takes
> > advantage of the hardware in a way that Windows doesn't.
> >
> > Note: Windows 7 is pretty damn good. Nothing against it; I'd just rather run
> > OSX.
> >
>
>
>





SubjectRe: Every person I know spooged over the iPhone announcement new Reply to this message
Posted byVmprHntrD
Posted on06/10/10 01:09 AM



> Believe me, I hate the zealots. Those people are assclowns and would buy a wet
> turd if it had an Apple logo on it. But the OS is pretty slick and takes
> advantage of the hardware in a way that Windows doesn't.
>

This right there is why I have trouble buying certain items, not many just some. I get the same nauseous and pissed off feeling when I see some smug douche driving a Prius or just the car in general. Hell even Southpark made fun of the douche effect of the Prius owner behavior which seems unique as other hybrids don't try to pander off as some car for tools and dimwits with deep pockets. I'd never own a Prius, but another who knows one day.



Billy Connolly - Statement of the Century
"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time ?"


SubjectI have a 3GS new Reply to this message
Posted byitchyNADZ
Posted on06/10/10 08:21 AM



And am thinking about upgrading to the iPhone 4. All I have to do is unlock this phone and I'll be able to sell it for enough to pay for the new phone.


> Disclaimer: I don't have one, but I'm thinking of getting one.
>
> I made my peace with Apple when I stopped thinking of the iPhone as a computer.
> Historically phones have been crappy locked platforms where you had to pay to
> even get a ringtone (and probably some still are like that). In that sense the
> iPhone is a great phone.
>
> There Droid phones with more features, but the few the iPhone has are done well
> (like the responsive touch screen). The first generation iPhone was quite crappy
> and II didn't look further then, but recently I was impressed by the 3GS. If the
> 4 is faster than that's quite a good improvement. Others features have catched
> up as well.
>
> I have one of the "computer" phones - the N95. I can put whatever I want into
> it, but at the end the lack of good interface makes it very limited. I've looked
> at the N850 (no n900 around here) but I wasn't very impressed by the interface
> (it felt clunky like the first iPhone).
>
> Do Droid phones fare better? What's a good alternative?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [download a life]
>







SubjectThey do but the're normal price... just no tax -nt- new Reply to this message
Posted bySilentAce
Posted on06/10/10 12:01 PM



> I sneak on the Air Force base exchange in Fairfield with my Coast Gaurd friends.
> I know the iPad isn't in stock yet, but they carry a number of Macbooks. I
> need an iPad for testing, but I can't afford the goddamn thing either. Doesn't
> help that they seemed to open a strip club right behind the base either.
>
> > I would run some variant of OSX if there fucking PC's weren't so expensive. I
> > want to at least learn enough to help in my PC knowledge but there bottom of
> the
> > barrel "new" computer (being the mac mini) still costs half a G just to own.
> >
> > > > I don't understand the amazement with everything good ole Steve talks
> about.
> > >
> > > I don't get it either... And I'm a Mac guy these days. It's just a fucking
> > > phone that does some other stuff, but Jobs and his fanboys treat every
> product
> > > coming out of that company like it's the Second Coming of Christ.
> > >
> > > > The iPhone was "somewhat" original... but it has since turned into nothing
> > > new...
> > > > ever... in fact they "stole" multi tasking from android or
> > blackberry/whoever
> > > > did it first, since that was a main selling point.
> > >
> > > Back in early 2006, my phone (running Windows Mobile 5) could multitask.
> > > Frankly, I'm appalled that the iPhone OS didn't have that (and copy and
> paste,
> > > and MMS messaging) from the start.
> > >
> > > > Apple is a bunch of overpriced shit that you can get some other thing to
> do
> > > similar tasks usually
> > > > cheaper (or at least with more functionality)... i just realized that I am
> > > doing
> > > > it again...
> > >
> > > Here's the thing: most of the tools that I use to do my job are *nix-based.
> > > This leaves me with three choices: run them under Windows in either Cygwin
> or
> > > VMWare; install Linux and put up with the shitty desktop experience (fuck
> > > OpenOffice); run a Mac and be able to use all my software and have Microsoft
> > > Office to boot.
> > >
> > > Believe me, I hate the zealots. Those people are assclowns and would buy a
> > wet
> > > turd if it had an Apple logo on it. But the OS is pretty slick and takes
> > > advantage of the hardware in a way that Windows doesn't.
> > >
> > > Note: Windows 7 is pretty damn good. Nothing against it; I'd just rather
> run
> > > OSX.
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>





Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode