Welcome to Emulationworld

Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode


SubjectJust found out I'm going to go work in Alaska Reply to this message
Posted byJudgeInjury
Posted on01/30/11 08:09 AM



Flying home for one day, then next day to Anchorage. Then it's off to the North Slope for 30 days in a Cat train (building on skis).

It was - 45 wind chill there two days ago!!!

But I am excited to see those sweet tax-less checks :)


SubjectRe: Just found out I'm going to go work in Alaska new Reply to this message
Posted byCereal Killer
Posted on01/30/11 11:13 AM



If you try to stay warm with and Eskimo chick, keep in mind they are fucked up crazy when you intorduce alcohol. Post a lot of pictures of the Northern Lights.

> Flying home for one day, then next day to Anchorage. Then it's off to the North
> Slope for 30 days in a Cat train (building on skis).
>
> It was - 45 wind chill there two days ago!!!
>
> But I am excited to see those sweet tax-less checks :)
>





SubjectCK knows all the crazy chicks -nt- women.mp3 new Reply to this message
Posted bySatsuNoHiTo
Posted on01/30/11 10:33 PM



adsf




SubjectWill do new Reply to this message
Posted byJudgeInjury
Posted on01/31/11 03:22 AM



This might tell you about the company I keep. Some of the other guys here have done time up there and told me to be sure and not miss...the bush factory.

Not the wildlife, or northern lights, or the natural beauty, just be sure and hit up some skeevy strip club in Anchorage.

I can only imagine what kind of money strippers make off of sex starved, per diem fattened, oilfield workers.

> If you try to stay warm with and Eskimo chick, keep in mind they are fucked up
> crazy when you intorduce alcohol. Post a lot of pictures of the Northern
> Lights.
>
> > Flying home for one day, then next day to Anchorage. Then it's off to the
> North
> > Slope for 30 days in a Cat train (building on skis).
> >
> > It was - 45 wind chill there two days ago!!!
> >
> > But I am excited to see those sweet tax-less checks :)
> >
>
>
>



SubjectRe: Just found out I'm going to go work in Alaska new Reply to this message
Posted byRipShitOrBust
Posted on01/31/11 11:14 AM



Don't forget to take photos of the abominable snowman and Russia.




SubjectDon't go hunting with Sarah Palin! new Reply to this message
Posted byParatech
Posted on01/31/11 05:20 PM



She hunts Liberals! ;)

Of course I'm an evil Republican and I like her! ;)



The new and improved King of Lamers 2003!


SubjectShe's nutty as hell, but still a hot MILF -NT new Reply to this message
Posted byRipShitOrBust
Posted on02/01/11 11:52 AM



-NT




SubjectDo hump another retard out of her -nt- new Reply to this message
Posted byCereal Killer
Posted on02/01/11 12:05 PM



Like Bristol
> She hunts Liberals! ;)
>
> Of course I'm an evil Republican and I like her! ;)
>
>
>
> The new and improved King of Lamers 2003!
>





SubjectDo they have Internet in Alaska NT new Reply to this message
Posted byInspectorGadget
Posted on02/14/11 09:08 AM



> Flying home for one day, then next day to Anchorage. Then it's off to the North
> Slope for 30 days in a Cat train (building on skis).
>
> It was - 45 wind chill there two days ago!!!
>
> But I am excited to see those sweet tax-less checks :)
>







Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode