I have just released a new version of the NESCafe emulator. NESCafe 0.61 is available from www.davieboy.net/nescafe/ and is a Nintendo Emulator that is written entirely in Java and consequently will run on any platform. It runs loads of the old great NES games and it was also the first Java NES emulator to support sound. NESCafe is an open source emulator and everyone is also welcome to download the source code.
NESCafe 0.610 (16 August 2005)
- Major GUI Improvements, also added Mouse Support for easier navigation
- Fixed issues where some machines don?t respond during Sound Processing
- Fixed bug in 0.603 where Movie Playback allowed real-time keypresses.
- Fixed bug where Games Genie codes were incorrectly read for MMC games.
- Fixed Sound Issues when starting without a Security Manager
- Added support for Mapper 118 (IQS MMC3)
- Fixed PPU Banking (PPU Banks now Wrap Around Correctly)
- Improvements to the Sound Processing
- Bug Fixed where some PCs do not relay keypresses during Sound Processing
- Bug Fixed where Applet screen goes partially blank or does not appear
Hope you enjoy it,