QuickPlay 3.6 Released!
A new version of QuickPlay, the multi-emulator frontend, has been released. Heres the main highlights -
* Virtual Folders, Using the find dialog, you can save your search as a virtual folder and QuickPlay will re-execute your search anytime you want. This has the advantage of making sure your search returns the most up to date information
* Added support for NPlayers.ini for scanning in the number of players in a MAME game
* Improved ROM properties dialog with Next and Back buttons
* new tool which can create data files from your roms custom data - this file can then be used in other folks QP, to scan in your data.
* New External Launcher program for emulators which run crappily when launched from quickplay.
* Moved the list of launchable emulators into its own tree on the main form.
* Improved the rom filtering, now you can filter by other columns.
* MadExcept removed, this seemed to be causing some crashes when QuickPlay shutdown so I have removed it. Unfortunately any bug reports are going to need to be manually submitted.. :(
* Various bug fixes (including the annoying divide by zero on startup error)
* And lots more.. For full list of changes see here
Get it from http://www.smackdown-hotel.fsnet.co.uk
Oh and apologies if I wasnt supposed to post news in this forum.. a big "submit news" button on the homepage would be handy!