From the HOME PAGE:
Steem v3.2 has finally been released. There are quite a few bug fixes plus great new features:
- Rewrote DMA sound again (Badger Demo and lots of other STE programs).
- Fixed some CPU bugs (Wrath of the Demon, Zoolook).
- Fixed read-only disk image read sector bug (thanks Jorge).
- Fixed big frame bug (War Heli, thanks Jorge again).
- Fixed byte palette bug (lots of mono programs).
- Fixed current time seconds bug.
- Fixed FDC bug (Chaos Strikes Back Replicants crack).
- Fixed FDC IO access bug (White Spirit Demo).
- Allowed programs to set the time/date (Sewer doc displayer).
- Lots and lots of other stuff (cheers Jorge).
- Made Steem work again on Windows 95.
- Fixed multiple save over last snapshot undo bug.
- XSteem: Improved non-English keyboard mappings.
- Pasti copy-protected disk image library support (Pasti library will be released soon).
- Disk image database: easy detection of the contents of disk images (thanks to Keili for all his work).
- Vastly improved VSync.
- Undo last reset and undo last load snapshot options.
- XSteem: More features in disk manager.
- XSteem: Web links have returned (and they work now).
- XSteem: Added RtAudio library sound.
- Debug: Lots of stuff.
The new version is available from the download page. Also make sure you download the disk image database to enable some of the new features.