From the readme.txt file:
Whats New ?
Well I wanted to add some new stuff before releasing another version, but since people have been asking, and since I'm not going to be able to do anything with it for a while due to "real life" getting in the way, I am releasing the current version, which has many small changes and bugfixes.
To be honest I've forgotten most of what I fixed ;-) Anyway, here is the stuff I remember:
- Fixed a small problem with the SegaCD CDD
- Fixed VGM issue
- Fixed "Streets of Rage" sound problem
- Discovered what some sound drivers do and worked around it (Thanks to Stone for testing), more machines should now work without having to drop to "Alternate Timing" mode
- Added "Sleep While Waiting" option - NOT recommended because it can cause skipping in the sound and the framerate of the emulator, also not really needed because the emulator *will* give up time to any running program automatically - but since so many people really want to see the task manager showing available CPU time, here it is. Use it if you must. But don't complain about choppy frame rates ;-)
- Upped the number of render plugins to 16
- Updated render plugin system to allow for 2x, 3x and 4x scalers. (Only works in Enhanced GFX mode)
- Render plugins can now go into a "Plugins" folder to avoid clutter
- Lots of other fixes which I really can't remember now.
More to come when my life gets back to something resembling "normal".