Apple //e emu, heres whats new:
- emulator save-state (Save=F11, Load=Ctrl+F12).
- Volume control for Speaker & Mockingboard.
- control for keyboard buffer.
- Save State page.
- Configuration Dialog to Property Sheet Pages.
- problem with jerky graphics when in mixed HGR/TEXT (Olympic Decathlon).
- sudden burst of 'full speed' after unpausing.
- joystick emulation problem (Championship Lode Runner & Boulderdash).
- FLASH problem when nothing changing on TEXT screen.
- problem with internal 6502 emu's SBC opcode when in BCD mode (Dino Eggs).
- Pro Mockingboard compatiblity problem (Pro-MB accesses are now ignored).
get from here
Nes emu, heres whats new:
- changed some of the 'video' menu around, and added disabling of video option
- added a fair amount of support for mappers 82 (ex: starship hector) and 142 (ex: captain ed)
Get from here
The wise man knows when he does not know enough