From the home page:
Final beta before 1.0 (?)
- Regular HDF TD_GEOMETRY returned incorrect data. (caused some larger HDF's fail to mount, 0.9.91 only)
- Filesystem bug fix (0.9.90-91), files with Windows System or Hidden -flag set didn't open properly in all cases.
- Stardust starwars-scroller in cycle-exact mode.
- SuperStardust AGA tunnel-section and Superfrog intro bee flashing plus other sprite emulation fixes.
- Random disk formatting verify errors when using non-turbo mode (was broken couple of releases ago)
- Display corruption/crashes if display width was larger than 1024 and display depth was 32bit (only native display mode, Picasso96 was unaffected)
- Windowed mode window close button didn't work if "Use CTRL+F11 to quit" was enabled
- input-panel autofire yes/no-selection
- AVIOutput video recording bug in interlaced modes
- Filesystem emulation now uses NTFS named streams to store Amiga FS protection flags and comment instead of __UAEFSDB.__-files. (non-NTFS drives still use old method)
- Postscript printer emulation using Ghostscript. All Windows supported printers work now. Amiga-side only needs standard Amiga Postscript printer driver.
- Automatic print job flush after user configurable timeout.
- Improved hardfile creation, filesystem selection (OFS/FFS/SFS) etc..
- Disk swapper key shortcuts.
END+1-0 (not numeric keypad) = insert image from swapper slot 1-10
END+SHIFT+1-0 = insert image from swapper slot 11-20
END+CTRL+1-4 = select drive
- GUI drag'n'drop. (no more ugly up/down arrows)
- screenshots are now named _xxx.bmp
- user configurable emulation speed adjustment from 5 to 100 fps
- rar and 7zip -archive support (using archiveaccess.dll)
- some custom chipset emulation improvements here and there.
- improved drive click sound emulation
- X-Arcade build-in key mappings
- onscreen disk and HD leds flash red while writing
- "Always on top"-windowed mode setting