In reply to:
This is still an alpha release!
Note that, if compiled with GCC, you will need to use version 3.3.x, and
the experimental DirectX 9 blitter is not built.
- Implemented workarounds to the FB Alpha executable to allow the use of windres
as the resource compiler (it cannot zero-terminate strings or use a string as
an RCDATA resource);
- Cleaned up the makefiles (variables/options now defined in the main makefile);
- Fixed a few game names / bad ROM definitions;
- Fixed CPS1 games sound / crashing if started as the 1st game;
- Fixed the Psikyo games that use an YM2610 for sound;
- Fixed a few problems with ANSI builds;