Welcome to Emulationworld

Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode


SubjectDsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byatrkid2
Posted on01/25/05 03:03 AM



http://dsemu.oopsilon.com
now with zip support





SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d Reply to this message
Posted byfinaldave
Posted on01/25/05 05:58 AM



> http://dsemu.oopsilon.com
> now with zip support
>

Yeah, but does "DS" Emu actually have "DS" support yet? :-P



Newsdee's Love, Glory, and Discussion Boards



SubjectI believe the answer to that would be No Alex. NT new Reply to this message
Posted byDeath Knight
Posted on01/25/05 08:51 AM



> > http://dsemu.oopsilon.com
> > now with zip support
> >
>
> Yeah, but does "DS" Emu actually have "DS" support yet? :-P
>
>
>
> Newsdee's Love, Glory, and Discussion Boards
>



Gives us a kiss precious.


SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byR. Belmont
Posted on01/25/05 09:37 AM



> Yeah, but does "DS" Emu actually have "DS" support yet? :-P

It doesn't even have proper GBA support yet. Hopefully people will actually get in touch with their brains and *not* emulate the DS for a few years. Unfortunately it seems the chance to be a warez superstar is what really drives a lot of people these days.




SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byFakester
Posted on01/25/05 09:55 AM



> Unfortunately it seems the chance to be a warez superstar is what really drives
> a lot of people these days.


Someone saying that - who was once linked to The Impact - is funny on oh so many levels.



SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byR. Belmont
Posted on01/25/05 10:55 AM



> Someone saying that - who was once linked to The Impact - is funny on oh so many
> levels.

I had nothing to do with the Impact. I know people have trouble keeping that story straight, but really.




SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byShogetsuHS
Posted on01/26/05 03:53 AM



> I had nothing to do with the Impact. I know people have trouble keeping that
> story straight, but really.
>

Heh, you'll end having to make a Zinc History section on Emuhype ;).




SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byPurple Rain
Posted on01/27/05 01:48 AM



Yeah, you didn't! You were only waving emulated pics of SFEX, star gladiator 2, and later strider pics....not to mention hoarding Star Gladiator 2 roms. Oh Belmont, you've come a long way. Keep up the good work.

> I had nothing to do with the Impact. I know people have trouble keeping that
> story straight, but really.
>





SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byR. Belmont
Posted on01/27/05 09:34 PM



> Yeah, you didn't! You were only waving emulated pics of SFEX, star gladiator 2,
> and later strider pics....not to mention hoarding Star Gladiator 2 roms.

Err, no, Retrogames' own Atila was doing all that waving and hoarding, I wasn't :)





SubjectRe: DsEmu 0.01d new Reply to this message
Posted byPurple Rain
Posted on01/27/05 09:49 PM



The screenshots was Atila (my bad)...but i'm pretty sure you were part of the whoreding aswell :P

> > Yeah, you didn't! You were only waving emulated pics of SFEX, star gladiator
> 2,
> > and later strider pics....not to mention hoarding Star Gladiator 2 roms.
>
> Err, no, Retrogames' own Atila was doing all that waving and hoarding, I wasn't
> :)
>





Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode