So another u update hits us & this un gets rid of those warnings when compiling among other tihngs so thats rather nice, heres whats new:
- Warning Cleanups [Nathan Woods, David Haywood]
ST-V update [Angelo Salese]
- Added a kludge for Astra Super Stars to let it run past a nasty code, nasty because I highly suspect it's a sh-2 bug,will be worked out in the future.
- Added some new vdp2 registers,for example the DISP one for avoid transitions draws.
- Re-added the layer disable/enable code that I sent in the past which was lost,and removed the possibility to disable layers with non-debug builds
- Started to add default eeproms for the various games,for now I've hooked up the one in Shienryu to let it run already with Vertical Switch.
- Added the dynamic clocks,hopefully now 100% working.
TNZS driver update [Nicola Salmoria]
- fixed crash due to code execution across bank cboundary (tnzs36b16yel)
- removed kludges which were required to run Arkanoid 2 (they were just mirror addresses)
- added sprite banking (same as seta.c). Insecotr X and other were obvoisly running at 30fps before, now they are ok. Also fixes insectx13b16gre and insectx236b16gre.
- added sprite buffering (not quite the same as seta.c). Fixes kabukiz sprites and backgrounds, though there might still be a few glitches.
- fixed kabukiz sound
- Correct NeoGeo Mirroring + additional information on coin counters etc. [Razoola]
- Lethal Enforcers updates [Nicola Salmoria, R.Belmont]
- uPD7759 rewrite, fixing sound in System 16 games [Aaron Giles]
- Small jalmah.c update to fix a crash [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed Gunsmoke transparency [Nicola Salmoria]
New Games / Clones supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status:
- Kabuki-Z [Nicola Salmoria]
- Karate Blazers (Japan) [Gerald]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
- Super Trio - background emulation not complete (encrypted tiles?)
sound emulation not complete
- Join 'Em [David Haywood] - basic driver, not much work done on it yet
- The Couples [Angelo Salese] - basic driver, not much work done on it yet
Get from here to brew your own
Unofficial mame, changes are same as above with the added change:
Fixed partially MAME Testers bug Taitof3c053Gre. (Puzzle Bobble 3 only)
Get from here
The wise man knows when he does not know enough