From the home page:
v2.0.3 - April 25, 2005
- Fixed a bug where I was accidentally requesting a DirectX device with hardware vertex processing, even though it's not required. This prevented DirectX from initializing properly on any systems with video cards that do not support hardware vertex processing.
- Fixed a problem where the check for the file extension was case-sensitive, preventing filenames in ALL CAPS from loading correctly.
- Changed audio to flush the audio buffers on every video frame, resulting in significantly less jerky video output. The need for this was actually exposed by the fix in 2.0.2 that removed video output as the performance bottleneck.
- Name of the game being played is now displayed in the window title.
- Added the ability to start up in fullscreen mode using "/fullscreen" or "-fullscreen". Useful for the various emulator front-ends.