Diff update time, if you're not interested in brewing your own then pay more attention to the next post than this one as its a binary release, if you're still here heres whats new:
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- Added 4 different crosshair styles to differentiate different players'
crosshairs. [Aaron Giles]
- Rewrote vidhrdw/wecleman.c to make the code more readable. [Aaron Giles]
- Fixed game reset in galaxian due to running out of timers. [Aaron Giles]
- Added thrash protection emulation to the NVRAM in coolpool.c. [Aaron Giles]
- Improved Windows-specific memory debugging to track file/line numbers for
allocations. This required a couple of changes to the core makefile.
- Fixed remaining memory leaks in the new debugger code, and one in the
artwork system. [Aaron Giles]
- Cleaned up several video drivers that were using non-auto memory allocation
functions for bitmaps and memory. [Aaron Giles]
- Rewrote the RF5C68 sound emulator from the specs, improving sound in the
System 18 games. [Aaron Giles]
- Replaced some logerror()/exit(), printf()/exit() and fprintf()/exit()
combinations against an osd_die() call. [Firewave]
- Added logerror and memdump commands to the new debugger. [Nathan Woods]
- In the PowerPC core, implemented the SMI input line, and added a placeholder
for the TLBISYNC input line (doesn't do anything yet). Also implemented the
TBU special variable on the 603. [Nathan Woods]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
- Super Bishi Bashi Championship [David Haywood]
Get from here
Unofficial Mame, heres whats new:
Updated to MAME 0.96u4 - MAME32 0.96u4
- Added "MAME Development site" menu voice to the GUI. (HELP menu)
- Added "Frequently Asked Questions" menu voice to the GUI. (HELP menu)
- Adjusted RF5C68 frequency to 10 MHz in SYSTEM18 games.
- Better code to handle "-screen" option in the GUI.
- Code clean-up in "Save current game/ROMs list" feature in the GUI.
- Code clean-up/bug fix in ui_font.c. (Startup font too small in some games)
- Enlarged BIOS area in the GUI. (All BIOSes now fit perfectly)
Get from here
The wise man knows when he does not know enough