DS emu, heres whats new:
- Fixed crashes when unsupported CP15 operations are invoked
- Added optional mirroring of IPC to 0x027FFxxx
- Fixed time/date data
- Added support for direct color OBJs
- Added support for 16-color rotoscaled OBJs
- Fixed clipping of hflipped 16-color OBJs
- Fixed rotoscaled 256-color OBJs
- Fixed 512-pixel wide text BGs
- Fixed screen size error for the D3D renderer
Get from here
A refreshing coffee oh wait thats another nescafe I'm thinking of isnt it? this ones a Java Nes emu, heres whats new:
- Support for recording and playing back Movie recordings of Games
- Game Genie Applet Tag GAMEGENIE has been added
- Added Game Subtitles (currently only for Punch-Out but more to come)
- Display the 64 Sprite Tiles by hitting F9.
- Change emulation speed by hitting F11 (to decrease) or F12 (to increase)
- Save States file is tagged format and has embedded screenshot.
- Uusers can browse the Saved States by screenshots.
- Improved the Debug Engine (press F5 to enter Debug Mode)
- Added DISABLEDEBUG Applet Tag to prevent Debugger being used.
- 4 CPU Cycles between start of Vertical Blank and NMI Interrupt
- Zero Page Y wraps correctly (Cheers Blue Hawk)
- Indirect X and Indirect Y wraps correctly (Cheers Blue Hawk)
- ADC and SBC Overflow Flag logic has been corrected
- Reserved Bit is set for PHP instruction (Cheers Blue Hawk)
- Fixed NMI and IRQ by setting the Reserved Bit
- Reset Sound Hardware on Game Load
- Sprite limit set when 8 or more sprites encountered on scan-line.
Get from or indeed try it out here
The wise man knows when he does not know enough