Dream CPC Alpha 2
Amstrad CPC emu for the dreamcast, heres whats new:
- Correct the sound render pbm that made it sound so bad : should be better
- Change the timing method : now the synchro isn’t each frame but every xx frames : a longer frame won’t slow down the emulator as before the emu back fullspeed for most of the games
- Add a variable sound quality and auto frame skip : if the emu can’t ‘still in time’, it down sound rendering quality and add frame skip to try keep a constant frame rate. Not really perfect because most game doesn’t need this trick to be full speed and game with pbm (Robocop …) near more than the time gained with this trick …. Best than nothing :/.
- Update the Z80 core with the latest PC-CPC core.
- Add a lot of statistics
- Lot of code improvement
- Game now launch without the CPC file extension (ex : toto.bin will launch with run"toto )
• should be better in this version:
- the sound
- the speed/timing
• Not perfect
- all others bugs
- the speed on cybernoid And Robocop still not perfect (but it’s better)
- Pbm on Camelot Warrior (no fx in game) and Prince of Persia (corrupted graphics ) are in PC-CPC too. I didn’t try to correct them.
Get from here
Neo CD emu for the Xbox, heres whats new:
The "only" new is iso/mp3 support, there are some limitations :
- 1) you must name the cue the same name as you rep (for example d:\isos\kof96\kof96.cue)
- 2) you must edit path.txt to select your paths (can be edited in d:\ and t:\ if you want)
- 3) each images must be in a folder in the iso folder (as for the example -] d:\ is the name of the folder which contain emu -] \isos\ is the isopath -] \kof96\ is the kof96 iso folder and \kof96.cue is the cuesheet file who has the same nam as kof96 iso folder.
- 4) Interface is really limited, I don t know sdl code and dont wanna mess with it, the main limitation is that you will probably all your isos if you have more than 10.
- 5) your cue must be named as the iso folder but not the files, no problem with their original name (except xbox fatx limitation)
How to use :
- 1) simply choose CD-ROM/ISO
- 2) choose your iso (if all works correctly)
The menu is limited to player D-PAD (up and down) and A button, again I don t really know SDL sorry
No dl due to xdk use so hit the usual sources guys
The wise man knows when he does not know enough