Mame update time, heres whats new in todays diff:
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- intrepi237b13gre [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
- robokid37b15gre [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
- azurian060gre [MASH]
- gradius3094u5gra [Mamesick]
- System 32 games are seriously under construction now. Do not report any
bugs against them. The Multi-32 games are even more broken. [Aaron Giles]
- Fixed Windows build so it works again on Windows 95. [Krick]
- Added priorities, fixing 3rd level in The Combatribes. [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
- Updated the sound balancing in donpachi, manzinger, metmqstr and pwrinst2.
- Fixed video problems in ninjaw, which broke with the new colscroll addition.
- Changed OKI volume in midres to match real pcb. [Corrado Tomaselli]
- Fixed protection in World Class Bowling v1.40 Tournament. [Brian Troha]
- Fixed NES PPU video timing. [Andrew Church]
- Fixed usage of change_pc() in PowerPC core. [Nathan Woods]
- Improvements to the SHARC CPU core [Ville Linde]
- Correct IRQ handling
- Many more opcodes, including floating-point
- Improvements to the Konami PPC games [Ville Linde]
- Fixed Gradius 4 data ROM mapping
- Fixed PPC/SHARC communications
- Fixed NVRAM protection on some games
- Stubbed out LAN interface
- Fixed Space Raider graphics 100%. [Frank Palazzolo]
- Correct colors in Pac-Man & Chomp Chomp. [Nicola Salmoria, Guru]
- Cleaned up starfield code and fixed/added starfields to Space Raider, Zero
Hour, and Red Clash. [Frank Palazzolo]
- Reapplied fix for bad shadows in Dyna Gears. [Mamesick]
- Fixed the way the VIA 6522 shift register was implemented to get rid of
the previous hacky way. [Mathis Rosenhauer]
- Fixed the remaining gfx problems in Championship Bowling.
- Added code to flush error.log every time the debugger is entered.
- Implemented the MCRXR instruction in the PowerPC core. [Nathan Woods]
- Added step in/out support to the v60 disassembler. [Aaron Giles]
- Added support for character constants in the expression engine.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
- Final Tetris [David Haywood]
New clones added
- Turtle Ship (Japan) [Brian Troha]
- Ladybug (bootleg set 2) [Sonikos]
- Mr. Kougar (bootleg Set 2) [Sonikos]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
- LeMans 24 [R. Belmont]
Get from here to brew your own or await a binary form yer preffered dealer, lets face it its never a long wait these days anyway
Unofficial mame, heres whats new:
Updated to MAME 0.97u2 - MAME32 0.97
- Added full support for MASH's PCB infos in the GUI.
- Fixed with an hack blank screen in Irem M92 games when are paused.
- Fixed official MAME32 compiling bug in \windows\window.c.
- Removed SSV.C driver changes. (They're included now in official MAME)
NOTE: Please delete everything in \bkground\ directory before running the emulator
Get from here
The wise man knows when he does not know enough