Nes emu, heres whats new:
- Changed sound processing method, processing improvements of APU.(advice by "e")
- Pad input and VBrank processing improvements.
- Added SPEED MODE TOGGLE in the "PREFERENCES CONFIG" sub-menu.
- Added show BATTERY LIFE button in the "KEY CONFIG" sub-menu (by smiths)
Get from here
Visual PinMame 1.52 beta
Pinball emu so you can relive those pinball wizard days of you ryouth, heres whats new:
- Bally Vector switch bug fixed
Itīs a new dll to replace the one from 1.51. In order to install:
- replace old dll
- run the vpm setup & hit install to register the new dll
Get from here
Meka wip 2005.06.24
SG-1000, SC-3000, SF-7000, Sega Mark III (+ FM Unit), Master System, Game Gear, ColecoVision & Othello Multivision emu, heres whats new:
- Now that MEKA is open-source, welcoming other developpers!
- New contributor: Robert Raper (DjRobX)
- New contributor: Maxim Stephin (MaxSt)
Names between brackets refers to the person(s) involved in a change.
- Added triple buffering support on fullscreen blitters. [DjRobX]
Made triple buffering the default for appliable video modes. It might
or not work on all configuration. Please report if any problem arise.
- Added max stretch support on fullscreen blitters. [DjRobX]
This is currently only available on normal and HQ2X filter.
Integer/ratio stretch not yet supported, so it is recommended to use
a resolution multiple of the emulated system screen size.
- Added support for internally converting the 8-bit video buffer to
another video depth and blitting that. [DjRobX]
- Integrated Maxim Stephin's HQ2X graphics filter, and added a dedicated
blitter. Only 16-bits output is supported as of yet. [MaxSt,DjRobX]
- Updated various tidbits of documentation. [Omar]
- Added and modified entries in the checksum and compatibility lists. [Omar]
Some particular renaming includes:
- GG - 7b7717b8 - Big War / Daisenryaku G (JP) --> Taisen-gata Daisenryaku G (JP)
Note that DjRobX's video/blitter changes were integrated but some features
may not be compatible with all others, and some need improvements. You are
welcome to experiment different configuration settings in MEKA.BLT but not
everything may work properly. The preset "HQ2X" blitter should works, though.
The current blitter system makes it not trivial to do everything we want,
it is too limited in configuration, and was first made with MS-DOS and low
end computers in mind. As of next versions, I will work on reoverhauling the
system, trying to better fits needs of the 21st century (resizing, multiple
depth, hi-color, windowed modes without borders, non 4:3 ratio screens,
different refresh rates...) and improve ease of setupping.
Expect many changes in this area (hopefully). [Omar]
Get from here
The wise man knows when he does not know enough