From the home page:
Updates in version 4.2 (06/29/05):
- Added a screen saver! Press from any of the menus to activate it.
- Applied some optimizations to greatly increase the speed of the emulator engine. This means Nostalgia will run at full speed on more computers.
- Added Kaillera network support! Run from the command line with the -k switch, or run from inside Nostalgia.
- Fixed a GLARING bug in initial multiplayer implementation.
- Fixed some bugs in Joystick implementation.
- Added the ability to customize other keys, like screenshot, sound enable, etc. Edit controls.cfg to change them. Valid values are found in controls.txt.
- Fixed the "Ice Trek" bug that prevented you from getting to the last screen.
- Updated Ice Trek bug fix with Joe Z's new info. Thanks, Joe!
- Fixed a series of bugs with the display of moving objects.
- Small updates to sound emulation for accuracy
- Fixed a bug in the way controls.cfg was saved. Thanks to Rick for finding this one.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain games from loading.