Just saw this over at emu9:
".... Xe is a multi system emulator for Windows and Linux that emulates many console and handheld video game systems of the past. Xe is an original emulator written from scratch by one person. It is not a port or collection of other emulators.
It currently supports the following systems:
* Famicom / NES
* Mark III / Master System
* PC Engine & PC Engine CD-ROM2 / Turbo Grafx 16 & Turbo Grafx CD
* Mega Drive & Mega CD / Genesis & Sega CD
* Super Famicom / SNES
* Neo Geo
* Neo Geo CD
* Game Boy & Game Boy Color
* Game Gear
* Neo Geo Pocket & Neo Geo Pocket Color
* Wonder Swan & Wonder Swan Color ...."
Has anyone tried it? Who is *Jimmy* ? Saturn (!) and PSX is in the works, too, apparently?