A lot has changed since last version. Here's what's new:
* There is now just one front end with sections for Arcade, Sega Master System and MSX.
* Significantly reduced memory footprint.
* Improved the sound system to prevent buffer underruns in case the game runs too slow.
* Reduced glitches in the Y-Board driver games Power Drift and Galaxy Force II.
* Added Strike Fighter to the arcade section.
* Added new caching system to replace caching by JWS. This minimizes the first time download size.
* The front end now remembers 'windowed', 'sound disable' and 'renderer' settings.
* The SamplePlayer now loads from ZIP files.
* Added a new K051649 (MSX SCC sound chip) emulator which enhances the sound to a wide stereo output.
* Added 3 new unfiltered rendering modes (Default Plain, Scanlines Plain, Scale2X Plain).