I remember back when I was in 5th grade around 1986 or 1987 I've played it a few time. but being poor and a kid with no money and only played a few time but I though it was a cool game at the time.
anyway as for the game. this is as much as I can remember
- two players two characters boy and girl
- boy and girl are drawn anime style (alittle bit like Konami man, konami girl..) (no the game is not "Konami World" )
- the level is designed similiar to the likes of lode runner and gyromite.
- there's a bad guy with a black cape.
- I think 2 buttons jump and attack.
I don't exactally remember the gameplay but I think u have to go around the level to collect some crap to advance.
I've been trying to find the name of the game on and off for a LONG time. It might be a orignial name or a bootleg with modded graphics.
I jsut looked through like a pack of 1000+ mame snapshot and didn't see anything that looks like the game..
anyone here know what game I'm talking about?