WinUAE 1.3.3 (04.11.2006)
- big E-UAE merge, cleanups, optimizations etc..
- Reboot loop if RTG RAM without Z3 RAM enabled (1.3.2 bug)
- Hardfile TD_GETGEOMETRY buffer overflow fix
- RDB emulation failed to mount partition(s) if RDB had one or more
not needed filesystems and required FS was in ROM.
- Selecting "Mousehack mouse" crashed if HD emulation was not enabled.
- "Genlock connected" GUI checkbox fixed (1.3.2 bug)
- Clicking eject in GUI and immediately selecting another floppy image
enables delayed insert instead of immediately inserting the image.
- Input panel key mapped to reverted back to its default
mapping after saving and loading the configuration.
- Directory filesystem Windows flag-AmigaOS flag handling fixes.
- Bsdsocket.library Remote Desktop compatibility fix.
- Dual core directory filesystem freeze workaround
- Some minor blitter timing and CIA emulation fixes.
- Stereo sound channel swap setting stored in configuration.
Major new features:
- Lightpen/lightgun emulation.
- Built-in 7zip decompression support.
- Unrar.dll rar archive decompression support.
- Sound emulation partially rewritten, better latency, possible
fix for scratchy sound on some systems. Sound emulation will be
automatically disabled when emulated audio subsystem is idle. Audio
status led implemented.
- Better DMS error handling, encrypted DMS files are transparently
- bsdsocket.library ReleaseCopyOfSocket() implemented (AmiVNC fixed)
- Improved AF rom.key support.
- ProWizard module ripper updated to latest version.
- 100% accurate sound emulation mode does not cause huge CPU usage
anymore with specific games, for example Paradroid 90 and Rambo 3.
- Automatic direct IO Catweasel MK4 support if no Windows driver
installed, CWMK4 can now be used under 64-bit Windows XP.
TVicPort direct io driver required.