SainT is a Windows based cycle accurate ATARI-ST emulator, written by James Boulton and Arnaud Carré.
* Great speed up for video recording !
* Video recording support both 25 and 50Hz rate
* Screen is now 400*274, no more black lines at top and bottom in fullscreen (in GPU mode, enjoy fullscreen demos !)
* More pixels detail in "sound output debug" graphical view
* CPU rendering finally compatible with 16 and 32bits rendering, should run in windowed mode on more machines !
* CPU rendering enanced, SainT should work on software DirectX machine (some laptop)
* faster and cleaner low-pass filter routine
* removed old code path for dynamic texture
* removed all old-fashioned CPU rendering modes (blend, interlace)
* fixed "msvcr71.dll" missing message.
* Again a new 68000 prefetching routine
* fixed nasty bug if any shifter write at the very end of the frame