* double buffer: forced yuv overlay colors when in fullscreen double
buffered (red & blue could be inverted)
* double buffer : fixed the crash when using scale2x/3x
* fix the dlls in windows so that SDL_image and raine use the same dll for
* Add some info in the video info dialog about the blit method selected (yuv
overlay, scale2x, 3x or simple blits).
* fix very slow gui updates when in fullscreen with a hardware surface
* Added the mutlipac 1.5 rom (see :
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~msilvius/sillyarcade.htm ). Sorry the rom is
rare, and that's one of the reasons why I added it. The other is because
it's an impressive hack : 24 games in only 1 z80 rom, I never saw this
before ! ;-) When you have selected a game in the menu, press P1 start or
p1 b1 to play it. The hiscores and history are reseted with the game you
select. To return to the menu, reset raine (F1 is the default control for
that). So it adds virtualy 24 new games in only 1 rom ;-) !
* Now raine changes its resolution if you ask it in video options even if it
uses yuv overlays. It can be usefull to force the yuv overlay to exactly
2x the size of the original screen for example (to get a clearer picture).
And it will try to avoid windows biger than the screen in windowed modes.
* double buffering is now optional, you can disable it in "Video options".
The default is to use it when available, and normally all the bugs related
to double buffering are fixed, but anyway, maybe it can be usefull to
disable it sometimes...
* Fix the fps counter when the framecount is not limited
* The return of the sound options dialog, with the addition of the ensoniq
voice filters option (leave it to yes if you have a fast computer, the
sound is better with this option turned on).
* Fixed a bug where the video mode selected is always twice too big if you