- better bsdsocket threading fix, should finally fix random crashes.
- diskswapper input-panel input targets added (next/prev/insert)
- change input configuration (1-4) input target added
- custom input targets added, experimental, not in GUI yet, need manual configuration file editing, syntax:
<anything>.button.x=<press>,<release>,<secondary press>,<sec. release>
press/release = key down/up, joystick button down/up secondary = toggle-mode (first press uses "press" event, second press uses "secondary press", third press is again "press" event etc..) format of single event: '"entry=value"'.0 "unlimited" multiple entry/value pairs supported: '"entry1=value1" "entry2=value2"'.0 empty event: NULL.0
toggle onscreen leds:
refresh rate = 100 while key/button is kept down:
NOTES: format can change in future, toggle-mode may be added to regular input event mapping system in future version.
BTW: custom input was implemented ages ago but it was not enabled until now... (I forgot it..)
- startup crash fixed if serial port enumeration detected more than 8 ports. (broke in 140b6 when "compatibility mode" enumeration was added) Also increased max amount of supported serial ports
- default ASPI detection selected (possibly non-existing) AdaptecASPI
- Quickstart now automatically selects working SCSI mode (uses setting from default.uae if available, if not, selects "best" available)
- 120b1 right border update fixed to work in interlaced modes (Unreal)
the release thread.
The wise man knows when he does not know enough