- The access processing of CD-ROM was considerably sped up. I think that it
came to be able to perform CDDA (CD sound source) and ADPCM voice well
even in a personal computer environment so not fast.
As a result, the size of the buffer of CDDA is made 512 fixation , and the
tone quality of CDDA has been improved.
- "Install(CD speed-up)" menu was added to "CD-ROM" menu. The CD-ROM access
is sped up by installing the "data track" part of CD-ROM.
- The ["Replay"Previous Hu-CARD Game] button was added to the start screen.
("R" key of the keyboard is also the same.)
- "Recent" menu was added. It is possible to play quickly by selecting it
from among the Hu-CARD game that played recently.
(It is possible to execute it also with "R" key of the keyboard.)
- "CD Change(NoReset)" menu was added to "CD-ROM" menu. Use it in "CD Battle
Hikari no Yuushatachi" and "Music CD player built into System Card", etc.
- Interrupt processing was modeled on a real machine more. "Cosmic Fantasy 4
Totsunyuu hen" and "Gotzendiener" came to operate. In "Janshin Densetsu",
the status screen came to be displayed correctly. I think that it
approached a real machine by the operation timing as for other some
- The memory access processing was modeled on a real machine. In
"Double Dragon II", The animated cartoon display became correct, and sound
shifted was solved.
- In "Double Dragon II", ADPCM voice immediately after the start was
- The forwarding of ADPCM data was modeled on a real machine. In
"Popful Mail", vocal timing has improved.
- At the setting "Turbo Cycle (CPU of PC Engine is sped up)" the load has
-* Some(about 100) the game name recognized with CD-ROM were changed. If you
cannot load "saving file of the old version", each one must change "file
name of the saving file". *The new file name can be confirmed by saving
- Additionally, a lot of detailed parts have been improved and corrected.
Get it here: