- The sound processing was considerably sped up. In sound chip so not fast
or personal computer environment so not fast, a clear sound might have
come to be played. And, tone quality has improved, too.
- Graphic processing was sped up a little.
- In "Langrisser", ADPCM-voice is correctly played.
- The forwarding of V-RAM was modeled on a real machine. In "Langrisser",
the status display when scrolling became correct.
- The processing timing when CD-ROM was accessed was modeled on a real
machine. "Ys IV", "Popful Mail", and "Mugen Senshi Valis", etc. have
improved. ("Ys IV" and "Popful Mail" can be played with stability by
installing data by "Install" of "CD-ROM" menu.)
- In "Card Angels", It came to be able to do men's tip (when winning, it
keeps pushing I and II buttons). And, three button pad is automatically
- The processing speed was modeled on real machine more. In "Chou Aniki",
the problem that the screen uncommonly falls into disorder was solved.
- In "Super Darius II", a little disorder of the high score list display was
solved. And in the scene of shop of "Forgotten Worlds", the same problem
- If the game that has executed "Install(CD speed-up) menu" is started, the
display of the message of the CD-ROM recognition changes from the display
of "CD:" into "In:".
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: