- The processing of ADPCM voice was modeled on the movement of a real
machine. "Top wo Nerae vol.1" came to operate.
- The CPU(HuC6280) processing part was sped up. I think that processing
lightened in some measure of a personal computer environment so not fast.
- When "Garou Densetsu Special" or "Ryuuko no Ken" is played, it becomes
"setting of CD-ROM access fast" automatically.
- "Show Debug Window" was added to "Setting->Tool" menu. (for Developer)
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: