- The CPU(HuC6280) processing part, Sound processing part, and Sprite&BG
character processing part was sped up. I think that processing lightened
in some measure of a personal computer environment so not fast.
- In some games ("Bloody Wolf" and "Power League 3", etc.), the bug with
not correct display order of the screen (generated from v1.03) was
- To play comfortably, the CD-ROM seek setting of default was made
"Fast Seek" mode.
* If you loaded the state of an old version, "Fast Seek" returns OFF. In
that case, please put the check in the "Speed->Fast Seek" menu by hand
power. Then, I think that can play comfortably.
- The processing of ADPCM voice was modeled on the movement of a real
machine more. In the latter half of "Top wo Nerae vol.1" came to operate.
- In "Tengai Makyou - Fuuun Kabuki Den", the display order of the character
- In game that has changed resolution of each line, the operation was
modeled on a real machine more.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: