- The image quality of "TV Mode"(Processing is light) has been improved. And
it was made "Screen setting of default". By "Setting->Screen" menu it is
possible to set it to the previous default("Special Scanlined" - sharp and
- The item that set the "Gamma-value(brightness)" was put on "Screen" menu.
- The item that set the "Density of Scanline" was put on "Setting->Screen"
menu. When setting it to "TV Mode" or "Horizontal Scanlined", it is
- The tone quality of the sound has been improved. In the personal computer
environment from which the noise has occurred, I think that the noise
decreased(disappeared) in some measure.
- The sound processing part and additionally, a detailed part was sped up.
- The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In demo
scene of "3x3 Eyes", the gap of the sound was solved. I think that the
operation timing improved in other games, too.
- In ending of "Splatterhouse", the staff roll was made the same expression
as a real machine.
- In demo play of "Magical Chase", the problem that the noise sound had been
emitted when having started was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
* I was deeply moved by Sato Takuma's running in the Canada F1 Grand Prix.
Therefore, it was possible to work more better this time(v1.09).
Get it here: