In almost all the games of TurboGrafx16's "Turbo-Chip", there is a report
that is able to play without trouble with Ootake. Please convert it into
a correct image file if you use the sucking out machine for Japanese
It is possible to convert it when the file is opened with Ootake.
The converted "just proper" image file can be used with
[a lot of other Free TG16/PCE emulators], too. This is a "fair" method
for the "PC Engine & TurboGrafx16" emulator and the PCE/TG16's fan.
(Thank you for reading.)
- Video chip (VDC,VCE) processing part was considerably sped up. I think
that processing lightened in some measure of a personal computer
environment so not fast.
- The screen processing of "SUPER GRAFX (Japan)" was improved, and the speed
- Processing related to the "ARCADE Card (mass buffer memory card of Japan)"
is improved, and interchangeability has been improved. "Laplace no Ma"
came to operate without trouble.
- "ARCADE Card" menu was added to "CD-ROM" menu. If this check is removed,
it can be operated in the state of "ARCADE Card none".
- "Star Mobile" came to operate.
- Operation speed & timing of CPU has been elaborately adjusted. In stage 3
of "Soldier Blade", the screen disorder of one frame (generated by v1.10)
- In visual scene of "Ninja Ryuukenden", overlapping the screen was
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: