- The sprite display processing was improved, and "Fighting Run" came to
operate. (I got material information to operate from PC2E author's Mr.Ki.
Thanks very much.)
- Operation speed & timing of CPU has been elaborately adjusted. In a lot of
games, I think that it approached a real machine by the timing of the
sound of the demonstration scene. And in "Snatcher", the freezed trouble
(generated from v1.11) was solved.
- In "Kaze no Densetsu Xanadu II" and "Exile", the display order of the
screen was corrected. (This bug was generated from v1.11.)
- In "Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire", the bug that the screen advances early
(generated from v1.11) was corrected.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: