- The operation timing of CD-DA(CD sound source) play processing was brought
close to a real machine. In "Double Dragon II", "Kisou Louga", "3x3 Eyes",
"Laplace no Ma" and "Linda Cube", etc., the timing of "Sound and picture"
has improved. Perhaps, all the games might have become similar.
- Operation speed & timing of CPU has been elaborately adjusted. The
following effect existed.
- In the last stage of "Akumajou Dracula X", when going up the stairs, the
problem that had been uncommonly occasionally freezed (generated from a
recent version) was solved.
- In "Wizardry I&II", the problem that the status display part had shaken
(generated from a recent version) was solved.
- In the start demo of "Necros no Yousai", "The attack scene of Amazon
dashes out only by one frame" was reproduced.
- In the opening scene of "Shin Megami Tensei", the problem that the
screen sometimes fell into disorder by one frame occasionally was
- In "Wizardry V", the trouble to which the enemy character had not been
displayed (generated from v1.15) was corrected.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: