- "The processing that takes timing when CD sound source is played (mounted
from v1.19)" was sped up. And, the stability has been improved. In a
personal computer environment not fast, I think that it was almost lost
that the game stops when CD-ROM is accessed.
- The operation of "PC Engine Mouse" was modeled on a real machine. And, the
processing was sped up, too. In addition, the amount of the movement were
elaborately adjusted, and the cursor was made easy to operate.
- In "Doukyuusei", the problem that the screen fell into disorder
occasionally was solved. *The screen falls into disorder uncommonly with a
real machine when playing with the mouse.
- In the auto-play demo of "Toilet Kids", the problem that had been freezed
- Operation speed & timing of CPU has been elaborately adjusted.
Get it here: