Converted the inputs in galaga.c to tags, using INCLUDE/MODIFY for
clones, and fixing the conditional extra lives dips in xevious and
digdug (bosco and galaga still need doing). Also added much more
information on the digdug sets, thanks to some excellent work by
stephh. [Alex Jackson]
Fixed sound chip frequency in the superdq driver. [Jim Hernandez]
chdman improvements: [smf]
* Fixed toc parsing to allow spaces and quotes in file names
* Supports "offset start length" track syntax that cdrdao creates
if you don't read subcode
* Tracks are always padded with zeros & not whatever data happens
* Moved cdrom_track_input_info out of src/lib/util/cdrom.h and
* Added audio byte swapping support
Fixed DIP switches for Oscar (Japan Revision 0). [Corrado Tomaselli]
Added DIP locations to the aerofgt driver. [Fabio Priuli]
Amiga updates: [Erneso Corvi]
- Implemented ECS-Only BLTCON0L register
- Modified the amiga_interface structure to add a nmi callback and
a flags variable.
- Added AGA chipmem mask definition
- Added 32 bit data bus support to chipram. It's automatically used
if the chipset is AGA.
- Added clock chip constants in machine/amiga.h for 68k PAL and NTSC,
and 68EC00 NTSC. Updates drivers to use those constants.
- Added convenience macros to determine wether we're running with an
ECS chipset, AGA chipset, or 'ECS or AGA chipset'.
- Changed autoconfig reads to return 0x0000 instead of 0xffff.
- Fixed MSB value timer reads on the 8520 cia. We were previously only
updating the count for the timer when the LSB value was read.
- Added basic Akiko emulation to the cubocd32 driver. Both the Chunky
to Planar converter, and the I2C NVRAM should be fully implemented,
however, the CDROM functionality is not complete. It's only enough
to make the kickstart pass the Akiko checks.
Taito input ports cleanup, continued: [stephh]
- Updated includes/taitoipt.h with macros for games with only 1 button
- Converted the following drivers and added more documentation, fixing
incorrect inputs and DIP switches along the way: taitoair.c,
- Slightly changed the C-Chip emulation for 'superman' to behave in a
similar way as other Taito games
- Corrected some notes in some other Taito drivers
Changed verinfo code to parse the version.c file instead of relying
on linking against version.o. This appears to fix the link ordering
problem and also prevents it from being constantly regenerated on
each build. [Aaron Giles]
Significantly improved the i386 disassembler. Changed it so that it
no longer outputs 'byte ptr' except for ambiguous cases. Updated for
full 64-bit disassembly support. Added support for the full IA32
opcode matrix as specified by recent Intel manuals, including all
SSE opcodes and variants. [Aaron Giles]
Updated the x86 drc helper code to support externally-allocated cache.
Also added support for allocating data structures out of the cache.
Modified initialization so that it does not immediately generate code
but rather waits for a reset to do that. Fixed code generation bug
when generating [reg*scale] modrm forms. [Aaron Giles]
Added new functions to the memory system to support CPU cores
explicitly specifying the access mask on 32-bit and 64-bit data bus
systems. This enables the MIPS core to handle SWL/SWR and SDL/SDR
without a read/modify/write cycle. Updated the C and DRC MIPS cores
to use this new mechanism. [Aaron Giles]
Added new module x86emit.h which supports dynamic code generation for
both x86 and x64 systems. This new system is a far more complete
solution, though not all opcodes are defined yet. The interface for
this is also cleaner than the previous one defined in x86drc.h.
Existing DRC cores are still using the old interface, but the new one
is preferred for new development. [Aaron Giles]
Fixed recently introduced bug in the mips3 core that caused the C
core to launch off into nowhere after the first instruction.
New clones added
Undercover Cops (Alpha Renewal Version) [Guru]
Final Fight (US) [Corrado Tomaselli]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Interstellar Laser Fantasy [Andrew Gardner]
Get the Intermediate Diff Update here: