- fix 64-bit compile and segfault. Thanks to Nach for noticing.
- Add zip support. Thanks to Nach for contributing nice, clear code
- fix sound ch4 frequency calculation
- Several PPU reads timings depend on wx. Thanks to franpa for noticing the
corrupt line in The LoZ: Oracle of Seasons.
- remove unused doubleSpeed parameter from m3ExtraCycles call
- Thread safety, bigger sound buffer
- Compile on more platforms. Thanks to Thristian for the find.
- actually increment iterator so the loop makes some sense (parser.cpp)
- fix 64-bit compile. Thanks to Nach.
- better license info for x11getprocaddress.cpp
- initial joystick support, mostly using SDL's joystick code (separated from
the rest of SDL)
- use binary search for gb inputs.
- make sure to use std:: despite sloppy compilers allowing omission. Thanks
to blargg for the reminder.
- get rid of some valgrind warnings. Thanks to Nach for noticing.
- add tests for wx effects on PPU read timings.
- add -Wextra to default compile flags
- mention optional zlib dependency
- additions to thanks section
Get it here: