WinUAE 1.4.4 (22.09.2007)
- major directory filesystem emulation update:
* removable drive automounting on the fly (USB memory, USB HD, memory cards, any removable drive that mounts as a drive letter in Windows)
* drag'n'drop directory/archive automount
* more missing filesystem packets supported (including ACTION_EXAMINE_ALL)
- major "Add Harddrive" uaehf.device update:
* removable drives (real harddrives, x-in-one memory card readers, zip drives, etc..) supported on the fly
* configured drive but no media or [USB] drive not connected when emulation was started: automounted when inserted (no RDB automount yet)
* empty drives listed in "Add Harddrive" dialog.
- X-Power Professional v1.3 and Nordic Power v1.5 support
- Pro-Wizard module ripper updated to v1.62
- hq2x filter added.
- Added two basic A4000 quickstart configurations.
- More accurate CD32/CDTV end of audio track detection.
- Current configuration name added to window title.
- Windows 2000: "Add Harddrive" was always disabled.
- "Add Harddrive" HD controller selection was missing.
- Better compatibility with OS 3.1 and older HDToolbox versions.
- CD32 statefile support works again.
- Paths handling updates (yet again..)
- Disappearing mouse pointer in fullscreen modes when GUI was active.
- bsdsocket emulation crashing or freezing when emulation was reset.
- directory filesystem file/directory deletion failing and Windows recycle bin support enabled returned wrong error codes.