- CDTV and CD32 interrupt handling improved, fixes "Snoopy In The Case Of The Missing Blanket"
- lzx decompressor compatibility and stability improved, store-mode supported
- do not include display dimensions in display list if Windows 98/ME (it is garbage, at least on some systems)
- Windows 98/ME serial port detection update
- possible fix for overlay issues but it might cause slow downs in some cases..
- added -busywait debugging command line option
- DiskSqueeze (dsq) dms-like disk packer format supported (probably totally useless but was easy to do..) cop, dimp, warp (not to be confused with mfmwarp) support may be "useful" too, perhaps in future.. Unfortunately most formats are not documented.
release thread http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=32392