* Now emulates all Microbee Z80 FDD and ROM based models!
* Teleterm 256TC model emulation added.
* Real Time Clock (RTC) emulation added.
* Added 'rtc' directory, each model emulated has it's own RTC RAM image
saved to this directory.
* Each FDD model now has a preferred default boot disk image file name. If
not found then will try to use 'boot.dsk'.
* Every FDD model now has a preferred default boot ROM image name. If not
found then will try to use 'rom1.bin' except for 56K and 256TC models.
* p256 and 256K (64K to 256K DRAM upgrade) model emulations added.
* Confirmation exit and reset windows added for Unices.
* Added --rtc option. RTC is default for 256TC, and all models with 256K or
* Added --nodisk option to force 256TC boot ROM Menu to appear.
* The '.dsk' image should now be fully implemented.
* Microbee LINE FEED moved from KP_ENTER to PAGEUP, BREAK from KP_PLUS to
PAUSE/BREAK and F1 (tape) to HOME keys. This is for consistency with the
Teleterm 256TC keys emulation.
* Z80 PIO emulation improvements.
* APC model name changed to 56K.
Get it here: