MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
gradius4_0120u3yel [Aaron Giles]
vegas.c0120u3yel [Aaron Giles]
Made some minor changes in the inline code. The result of
atomic_add32 isn't used a lot of the time, so the final addition was
brought out to allow it to be optimized away. Removed the unnecessary
delta argument from atomic_increment32 and atomic_decrement32 in
eminline.h, and added implementations. Changed the condition for
using rgbsse.h to include 32-bit platforms with SSE enabled.
Did a major clean-up of the input ports in ssv.c. Brought out the
common joystick, mahjong and quiz input setups, and then used
PORT_INCLUDE to pull them in when needed. Also brought out the
common coinage settings, to avoid needless repetition. [Vas Crabb]
Analyzed all driver interfaces (DRIVER_INIT, READ8_HANDLER, etc.) to
determine which ones should be made static and properly tagged them
all to reduce global namespace pollution. Some cases turned out to be
dead code, which was also properly tagged. [Atari Ace]
Updated the Tube Panic driver, fixing the background scroll-in (it's
smooth again now). The problem was caused by wrong synchronization
between main and slave CPUs. Also modified the video driver to be
scanline accurate and implemented more accurate interrupt handling.
Altered TTL low high levels in res_net.c. This will broaden the color
range a bit. Since the results are normalized, there is only a limited
effect visible. [couriersud]
Cleaned up inputs and added dip locations in ms32.c. Also fixed dips
in "47pie2" and "akiss". [Sonikos]
Fixed bug that caused incorrect input to be read if multiple inputs
were mapped to the same mouse input under Windows. [Nathan Woods]
Fixed a bug in the i8051 core that improperly fired the Timer2
interrupt when it wasn't enabled. [Jim Stolis]
Updates to the peplus driver: [Jim Stolis]
* Added lightpen support
* Added PE+ Superboard support
* Added ABC coin optics support
* Added full I2C eeprom support
* Added NVRAM support
* Corrected door closure issues
* Removed most memory hacks
* Consolidated machines and inputs
* New layout for pepp0158
Split up the MPU4 driver into a core and driver set up a la NeoGeo.
Also made some timer fixes, and added some new ROMs added.
Fixed problems introduced when the junofrst blitter code was
simplified. [Chris Hardy]
American Poker II major rewrite: [Roberto Fresca]
- Properly dervied clocks from crystals
- Reworked TILE_GET_INFO to handle the proper tiles/color codes.
- Fixed interrupts (NMI).
- Corrected AY8910 frequency to 1.5 MHz to match the real thing.
- Arranged the AY8910 volume in all games avoiding clips.
- Corrected the screen visible area.
- Added NVRAM support.
- Reworked the memory map, mapping all the hardware I/O ports.
- Reworked the Inputs for all sets.
- Added implementation of Operator and Supervisor Keys.
- Fixed some timing troubles.
- Added partial DIP switch support with diplocations to all sets.
- Removed the hack in DRIVER_INIT.
- Hooked write handlers for output ports.
- Added watchdog routines.
- Dumped, hooked, wired and decoded the color PROM in all sets.
- Modified the refresh rate according to hardware measurements.
- Wired the lamps for all sets. Created their respective layouts.
- Splitted the driver to driver/video.
- Other minor fixes.
SCSP fixes: [kingshriek]
* Fixed DECAY1 envelope state to not exit immediately
* Improved support for LPSLNK and SBCTL
* Fixed panning calculation bug
* Fixed case where key-rate scaling is off
Added support for indicating that DIP switches are reversed in the
DIP locations view. [Vas Crabb]
Added DIP locations for Midway Tron and the Nintendo Donkey Kong
series (dkong.c). [Vas Crabb]
Added an Altivec/VMX implementation of the RGB utilities for our
friends with G4, G5 and POWER5 CPUs (rgbvmx.h) and added
rgbint_bilinear_filter and rgbaint_bilinear_filter to rgbsse.h (based
on rgb_bilinear_filter/rgba_bilinear_filter) for completeness, as
these functions exist in rgbgen.h. [Vas Crabb]
Updated model2.c, taitojc.c, and gticlub.c to use the new polygon
routines. Deprecated the old poly.c and renamed polynew.* to poly.*.
Unified poly.c callbacks so that tri and quad callbacks work the
same way. [Aaron Giles]
Fixed display of floating point TMS32031 registers in the debugger.
Fixed TMS32031 ABSF opcode to work as documented and not produce a
proper negative. [Aaron Giles]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Player's Edge Plus (PP0516) Double Bonus Poker [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0158) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0188) Standard Draw Poker [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (Set038) Set Chip [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (BE0014) Blackjack [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (KE1012) Keno [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (PS0615) Video Slots [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (PS0716) Video Slots [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (XP000019) Deuces Wild Poker [Jim Stolis]
Player's Edge Plus (XS000006) Triple Triple Diamond Slots [Jim Stolis]
MPU4 Unit Test [James Wallace]
Sigma Poker [Roberto Fresca]
New clones added
Slipstream (950515 HISPANIC) [Guru]
Kick and Run (US) [Brian Troha]
American Poker 95 [Roberto Fresca]
Poker De Win [Roberto Fresca]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Vegas Poker (Prototype) [James Wallace]
Sigma Poker 2000 [Roberto Fresca]
Get the Diff Intermediate Update here: