2007/11/22 1.28 released
- The resolution of "PSG-sound(wave memory sound)" improved. As a result,
the tone has approached a real machine. Especially, I think that it can
feel it remarkably at "Galaga'90(Galaga'88)" and "Atomic Robokid Special"
- The capacity of default of the sound buffer was reduced. As a result,
"Timing that the sound rings" has approached a real machine.
- Processing that plays CD sound source (CD-DA) has been improved. At the
sound test of "Akumajou Dracula X", When the tune was selected, the
problem that had stopped occasionally was solved.
- In "Order of the Griffon", "Ryuuko no Ken" and "Asuka120%", the image
quality has been improved (The burr is cut). And, the processing part was
- In "Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari", the problem that the start screen shook
- In "Lodoss Tou Senki II", at the scene of "House of Parn", etc. the
problem that the screen has fallen into disorder was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.