- The processing part of "CPU(HuC6280)" and "BG drawing" were sped up. I
think that processing lightened in some measure of a personal computer
environment so not fast.
- Operation speed & timing of CPU has been elaborately adjusted. At "Mugen
Senshi Valis" of the game over scene, the problem that the screen had
occasionally freezed was solved. At "Power Sports (World Sports
Competition)" of the news scene, The disorder of one frame was solved.
I think the operation timing have approached a real machine in other
- "Mute PSG Channel 1"-"Mute PSG Channel 6" was added to "Volume" menu. When
"Output WAV file", use it when you want to mute a specific sound (shot
sound and jump sound, etc.).
- In "File->Setting of Output WAV->Start at the Next Tune" menu function, at
the tune to which the sampling sound is multiused, The problem that it was
not occasionally recognized to have moved to the following tune was
- The CD-ROM access processing part has been improved. When resetting it
with "SELECT+RUN" button while accessing CD-ROM, the problem that had been
occasionally freezed was solved.
- Processing that decided drawing beginning line was brought close to a real
machine. In "Mizubaku Daibouken (Liquid Kids)" , when the thunder item was
taken, the width of the shake of the screen was brought close to a real
machine. At "Dragon Ball Z" of the opening demo, the problem that the
screen has fallen into disorder was solved.
- In "Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari", when playing with a fast CD-ROM drive
environment, the problem that ADPCM voice of the elder sister in the
bookstore became interrupted occasionally was solved.
- In "Nekketsu Koukou Soccer Hen", the problem that the character display
had occasionally received in the status display part was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: