- Fixed a bug in periodic timing. Most movies should play correctly now.
- Other bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that was causing reversed panning.
- Fixed a bug in SCSP slot debug stats.
- Fixed a bug that caused Yabause to crash when fetching instructions from
- Fixed undocumented plane size setting when debugging vdp2
- Special Color Calculation mode added to vdp2 debugging
opengl video core:
- Added the eight missing sprite types in Vdp1ReadPriority.
software video core:
- Fixed a bug where Polygons that used non-RGB values had the wrong
- Fixed a bug that was causing some scrolling issues.
- CD, sound, and video cores can now be changed without restarting the
- Added basic support for save states.
- Fixed compilation with MSYS.
- Changed SCSP debug dialog so it allows for individual slot saving.
- Fixed a bug when using goto address in memory editor.
- Fixed a bug where Yabause crashed when joystick was unplugged.
- Added memory search support.
- Fixed cheat dialog. Codes should show up after re-opening it.
- Fixed some bugs where vdp1/vdp2 layers wouldn't be drawn after switching
- Fixed a bug when switching between opengl and software video cores.
- Added memory search function.
Get it here: