MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
ym2610_0119u2gre [Philip Bennett]
Zeus updates: [Aaron Giles]
* Figured out data format of 2 matrix form.
* Extracted data for lights.
* Added backface culling which mostly works but fails sometimes, so
it is disabled.
* Started on some initial lighting calculations.
* Cleaned up zeus wave RAM accessors.
* Changed rendering code to allow for greater parallelism on multicore
* Removed some vestigial zeus 2 hacks.
* Reduced visible area to remove artifacts.
* Made right/bottom vertices inclusive to fix some gapping issues.
* Fixed invasn lightgun offset.
Zeus 2 hardware:
* Fixed ROM loading, added banking support.
* Separated zeus 2 video implementation from zeus implementation.
* Implemented direct pixel accesses; enough to get startup screens
* Hooked up ZPRAM.
* Fixed digital inputs for crusnexo.
* Fixed default screen parameters to match the games.
Afega/nmk16 cleanups: [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
* Merged afega.c and nmk16.c drivers
* Removed many hacks from both.
* Fixed a number of games
Fixed C219 sample read order and implemented sign+magnitude format.
Removed GAME_IMPERFECT_SOUND flag from all Namco NA-1 games.
Fixed ROM-based DCS2 system to ignore HLE transfers. (Fixes broken
sound in invasn.) Properly reduced internal memory on the ADSP-2104
variants. [Aaron Giles]
Fixed bug that would cause events to leak through to the game when the
debugger was up. [Aaron Giles]
Verified some cpu clocks of original boards using a frequency counter:
* Changed Success Joe Ym2203 clock from 3mhz to 4mhz
* Changed Pang M6295 clock from 990khz to 1Mhz
* Changed Halley Comet main cpu clock to 1.664mhz (it's not a
mistake, the clock is very low)
* Besides confirming clocks on some games, I modified:
* Aerofighters and Turbo Force sound z80 to 5mhz
* Midnight Resitance 68k cpu to 10mhz (20mhz crystal) and modified
m6295 clock to 1mhz. Also confirmed pin 7 is high.
(Midnight resistance has a lot of slow downs on the pcb too)
Minor "code quality" improvements: [Atari Ace]
* fixed some remaining static/const qualifier missed cases
* fixed some missing #include "foo.h"
* a few global names were modified to make them less generic/more
consistent (voodoo.c, vrender0.c, lethal.c, rungun.c, zac2650.c)
* some dead/useless code was removed (i8051.c,model1.c,romcmp.c)
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Invasion [Aaron Giles]
Buggy Boy Junior/Speed Buggy (Upright) [Philip Bennett]
Task Force Harrier [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
US AAF Mustang [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
Black Heart [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
Red Hawk [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
Stagger I [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
Sen Jin - Guardian Storm [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
Spectrum 2000 [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
Fire Hawk [David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina]
New clones added
World Class Bowling (v1.3) [Brian Troha]
Get the Diff Intermediate Update here: