- The function to convert a "bad 3Mbit Rom-image file (over dumped with
specific dump machine)" was added.
* Operating a "bad Rom-image file" troubles other PCE/TG16 emulators.
The converted "just proper" image file can be used with
[a lot of other Free PCE/TG16 emulators], too. This is a "fair" method
for the "PC Engine & TurboGrafx16" emulator and the PCE/TG16's fan.
- When setting it to "BigAudioBuffer Mode", the amount of the buffer was
increased. As a result, tone quality has improved.
- "FullScreen Customize" menu was added to "Screen" menu. It is possible to
use it by an arbitrary display resolution at full-screen.
And, when the check is put on "FullScreen Resolution Auto Change" of
"FullScreen Customize" menu, "display resolution" can be automatically
switched by "resolution of the game (width 256,336,512)". * It is a
function to use it on the display such as 15kHz cathode-ray tubes.
- In the SuperGrafx's game with black belt display right and left, the bug
to which garbage had been ultra uncommonly displayed was corrected.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: