- Fixed an odd compiling bug that prevents proper work.
- Sprite core rewritten to match the hardware procedure.
- Fixed 2004h reads, somewhat better.
- Fixed wave recording to avoid sound skipping.
- Fixed program running in background.
- Added a new blitter, double-sized scanlined.
- Removed confirmation window when exitting program (quit to OS).
- Program window title changed into "RockNES/Win32".
- The close (X) button is enabled during the emulation.
- Keys Alt+ENTER switches between windowed/fullscreen modes during the emulation.
- Mapper 4 (MMC3) is enabled again, but since IRQs are disabled, most of the
games are unplayable.
- Updated to Allegro 4.3.10 library.
- More debug stuff removed, plus internal changes and minor fixes.
Get it here: